Jumia

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Stonebwoy to walk fully after a successful knee surgery in Germany (video)

 Ghanaian Dancehall artiste, Stonebwoy has undergone a successful knee surgery in Germany
The surgery will allow the talented musician to walk fully in three months
The musician, who has been limping slightly for some 15 years now, made the revelation during a performance last Friday in Accra




“You noticed for the past weeks I wasn’t in Ghana. I went to Germany to do my leg…I want to show them that I can do it but I love the way I live and I love the people I inspire.
“You see this my knee, previously it doesn’t bend but now you see it is bending. I have finished with the surgery and now I am doing physiotherapy, in the next three months I will walk normal,” he told the audience at the concert.
“Big up every hustler, big up every real person. We have been through life, accident, surgery, operation, we have been through it all, that’s why we know life. So I say big up everybody who no dey laugh at a brother, but to feel his pain,” the  BET Award winner added.
Stonebwoy for the past 15 years has been limping on his right leg after he was involved in a fatal accident which also led to the death of his twin brother.
In January this year, he had to walk off a stage while performing  because a guy in the crowd just jumped onto the stage, and started mimicking the way Stonebwoy walks.
Despite the presence of heavy security, this guy wasn’t sacked off stage. He kept on mimicking the artiste, leaving Stonebwoy with no choice than to respectfully walk off the stage.

Stonebwoy is the stage name of Livingstone Etse Satekla, a Ghanaian afropop, dancehall and reggae artiste and is the CEO of Burniton Music Group. He is a BET Award winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment