Jumia

Tuesday 8 March 2016

I don’t know Obinim– DCOP Kofi Boakye warns

DCOP Kofi Boakye has described controversial pastor, Daniel Obinim as a liar
 The police capo has urged Ghanaians to treat with contempt any comments made by Bishop Obinim against his person

 Bishop Obinim is reported to have said the police officer begged him to make him his ‘God son’

DCOP Kofi Boakye, Ashanti regional police commander has denied categorically having any ties with controversial preacher, Bishop Daniel Obinim.
According to the astute police officer, he is not an active member of Obinim’s church like the pastor wants people to believe.
In an interview with GhanaWeb, the Ashanti regional police commander disclosed that he is a born and bred Jehovah Witness thus has no plans of abandoning his faith to worship at the International God’s Way Church.
“Bishop Obinim is peddling falsehood. I have never been to his church before, so he should stop deceiving people and mind his business,” DCOP Kofi Boakye warned.

Kofi Boakye however, noted that the only time he first met and saw the ‘man of God’ was in line of duty, when he invited some pastors and opinion leaders for a meeting.
“It was during these individual meetings I held with them that I first met Obinim, so for him to run his mouth and tell the world that I personally begged him to pray for me is a palpable untruth.
“I want to state categorically that I don’t have a spiritual father and I don’t need one, and I have never been to Obinim’s church before,” he added.



Obinim whose moral integrity has often been questioned by some Christians said DCOP Kofi Boakye and other police capos are members of his church and he (Obinim) was their ‘spiritual father’.
“If Kofi Boakye and Ampah-Bennin who are future IGPs begged me to make them my spiritual sons and protect them from any evil, then who are you to insult me,” the bishop reportedly said.

The General Overseer of the International God’s Way Church, Daniel Obinim in an apparent response to the stinging remarks from the founder of the Royal House Chapel International, Rev Sam Korankye Ankrah, has revealed that the Ashanti Regional Police Commander, DCOP Kofi Boakye and Director-General Public Affairs Department of the Ghana Police Service, David Nenyi Ampah-Bennin are all active members of his church.
Rev Korankye Ankrah in response to a question posed to him in a radio interview last week, said he doubted the claim of Obinim to being a true prophet of God and that his so called miracles are akin to sorcery

No comments:

Post a Comment